Wilder Systems designs, manufactures, and installs automated robotic systems for industrial manufacturing applications in the aerospace industry. Our tools are used in direct manufacturing and maintenance of aircraft structures for both commercial and defense customers. We have a dynamic, talented, and collaborative engineering team and want those who are energized by contributing to solutions to solve our customer’s toughest problems. We are now seeking an experienced Software Engineer to join in the development of industrial robotic control software.
- Author code on a wide range of levels abstraction from assembly-like robot code to object oriented C++ and Python
- Design unit test schemas to ensure software meets stringent industrial software standards and requirements
- Exemplify best practices for development, review, testing, and deployment that will ensure high-quality releases to production.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, or related fields
- 3+ years experience bringing software from the development stage to commercially viable products
- Extensive experience with object-oriented programming in modern C++ and Python
- Experience with Git and Git workflows and maintaining a well-documented codebase
- Experience developing with open-source software in a Linux environment
- Ability to provide proof of US citizenship or legal permanent resident
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, or related fields
- Experience with UI and front-end development (Qt preferred)
- Experience with backend development and database design
- Experience with AWS, Google Cloud, or other cloud computing environments
- Experience with Containers: Kubernetes, Docker, Containerd, etc.
- Experience designing software to meet DFARS cybersecurity standards
- Experience with robotics and the ROS environment
- Experience with Deep Learning frameworks (Tensorflow, PyTorch)
- Flexibility and the ability to quickly adapt to changes in project scope