We are currently seeking a qualified and detail-oriented GMP Warehouse Specialist to join our team. The GMP Warehouse Specialist will play a crucial role in maintaining the integrity of our Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) warehouse operations. The ideal candidate will have experience in warehouse management within a regulated environment.
- Receive, inspect, and accurately document incoming GMP materials and products, ensuring compliance with established procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Perform GMP-compliant inventory management, including storage, retrieval, and issuance of materials and products.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to coordinate material movements and support manufacturing activities according to production schedules.
- Implement and maintain proper labeling, segregation, and storage conditions for GMP materials and products to prevent contamination or mix-ups.
- Execute regular inventory audits and cycle counts, reconciling any discrepancies and ensuring accurate inventory records.
- Prepare and maintain GMP documentation, including batch records, inventory logs, and shipping/receiving records.
- Follow safety protocols and guidelines for handling hazardous materials, ensuring a safe and compliant working environment.
- Collaborate with Quality Assurance to investigate and resolve any deviations or non-conformances related to warehouse operations.
- JOB LEVEL: Developing professional expertise, applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- EXPERIENCE: Typically requires a university degree and a minimum of 2 years of related experience.
- COMPLEXITY: Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action. Builds productive internal/external working relationships.
- SUPERVISION: Normally receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new projects or assignments.
Wheeler Bio’s headquarters are in Oklahoma City, OK. Because it is expected that this individual will work and operate onsite, he or she will be required to relocate to the Oklahoma City headquarters to lead this expanding team.
- High school diploma or equivalent; additional education or certification in logistics, supply chain, or a related field is a plus.
- 2-5 years of experience in warehouse management, preferably in a GMP environment.
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) regulations and experience with regulatory audits.
- Familiarity with inventory management systems and GMP documentation practices.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail in handling GMP materials and products.
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Proficient in using computer systems for inventory tracking and documentation.
- Knowledge of safety protocols and practices related to handling materials in a warehouse setting.