SendaRide makes a positive impact on people’s lives every day. That’s why we don’t just hire drivers, we hire Care Partners–compassionate and supportive individuals providing much-needed transportation service in the community. Our Care Partners are independent contractors who use their own vehicles to transport others to healthcare appointments and other necessary transportation in the community.
Why drive with SendaRide?
- Earn money on your terms, setting your own hours
- Quick pay
- Earn bonuses
- Make a living – or earn extra income on the side
- Give back to your community – feel good about the service you provide
- SendaRide provides transportation and courier services to those in need in our communities.
- We are looking for responsible, independent contractors to provide non-emergency medical transport (NEMT) and other necessary transport in the community.
- Must pass a background check and have an excellent driving history
- Must be 21 years or older
- Daytime availability (preferred)
- Must have a clean, four-door car, minivan or SUV, ten years old or newer, and in excellent condition (No trucks)
- Must be able to hear, speak and write English fluently with excellent communication skills
- Must be a service-minded individual, willing to exit the vehicle and escort riders to and from their destination
- Must be punctual and have excellent time management skills
- Follow all HIPAA Guidelines and instructions within the ride
- Rides are available 7 days a week.
- Busiest on weekdays with some weekend bookings.
- Rides are often scheduled from 7 am – 9 pm.