Technical Implementation Specialist position available for a growing Hospitality Technology company looking to expand the team. A great opportunity to join a rapidly growing team, with opportunity to develop the position into a key part of operations. Our services are Apple-centric and we server small, medium and enterprise Clients across the globe. Your knowledge of Apple technology, in particular Apple TV is required, as well as proficiency in networking and cloud services. The position is ideal for a driven, self-starting and extremely organized professional with excellent interpersonal skills.
The Technical Implementation Specialist will execute implementation and deployment projects for the overall product line, and will work closely with the sales, operations, product and engineering teams to ensure smooth and successful Client adoption of the products and services. Provides technical support for clients related to the installation, troubleshooting and integration of various products and technologies.
- Performs onboarding setup and configuration of products and services including software and hardware solutions, as part of the product delivery to Client. This includes collecting Client and Product assets, CMS configuration, and device setup and configuration.
- Coordinates and oversees shipments to Clients, and assists with the installation upon delivery
- Conducts Client training session to demonstrate the system’s features and functions
- Utilize available resources to resolve support issues independently and as part of a team
- Diligently tracks the deployment lifecycle in the Company’s CRM and Ticketing system
- Maintains excellent Client and deployment documentation
- Performs excellent deployment management to ensure SLA’s are met
- Works directly with clients to troubleshoot, recreate, and resolve issues related products and supporting technologies, as well as other customer issues as assigned
- Performs other supporting duties as assigned.
- Prior experience in technical support and/or systems administration is required
- Prior experience deploying, managing and supporting Apple technology is required
- Prior experience with MDM systems is preferred
- Prior experience working with Wifi and networking solutions is preferred
- Aptitude and enthusiasm to learn and support complex technical concepts and communicate to technical & non-technical audiences
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues related to server infrastructure, systems, networks, hardware, and applications
- Ability to prioritize issues based on severity and urgency
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environments and perform tasks quickly but accurately
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Moving and lifting up to 75lbs required