We are looking for a skilled and motivated Instrumentation Engineer II/III to join our team at Firehawk Aerospace. In this role, you will play a crucial part in ensuring the quality and safety of our aerospace systems by developing and testing ground and flight electronic systems. As an Instrumentation Engineer II/II, you will contribute to the development of our cutting-edge defense solutions, helping us maintain the highest standards of precision and reliability.
- Electrical System Design: Identify, develop, and complete electrical system designs for ground support equipment and flight vehicles.
- Instrumentation Selection: Determine the appropriate sensors, wiring, and associated hardware based on engineering judgement and requirements for the given project.
- Troubleshooting: Identify root cause of system faults and implement corrective actions.
- Testing and Analysis:Conduct thorough testing, data acquisition, and analysis of electrical systems, static hot fires, and flight tests.
- Quality Assurance:Collaborate with fellow engineers and staff to uphold the highest quality standards for aerospace systems and equipment.
- Documentation:Maintain detailed records of design, testing, and analysis, creating and updating documentation as needed.
- Collaboration:Work closely with cross-functional teams, including design, fluids, production, and test engineering, to support the overall product development process.
- Continuous Improvement:Identify opportunities for process improvement and contribute to the development of new procedures, products, and systems.
- Compliance:Ensure that all instrumentation activities meet industry standards and regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience instrumentation engineering, or related field, with a focus on rapid research and development.
- Strong knowledge of aerospace instrumentation and measurement techniques.
- Familiarity with industry standards, such as MIL-STD-1553, MIL-STD-1760, and AS9100.
- Proficiency in using calibration equipment and software.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to maintaining high-quality standards.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Why Join Firehawk Aerospace:
At Firehawk Aerospace, you’ll have the opportunity to work on cutting-edge defense projects, shape the future of aerospace technology, and be part of a dynamic team dedicated to national security and innovation. We offer a competitive compensation package, professional development opportunities, and a collaborative work environment where your contributions are valued and recognized.
Join us in our mission to become the next great American defense company and contribute to the advancement of aerospace technology.
If you are a motivated Instrumentation Engineer with a passion for harness inspection and calibration, we encourage you to apply to be part of the Firehawk Aerospace team.