Firehawk Aerospace is a propulsion-focused aerospace and defense company based in the Dallas, TX area. Firehawk is seeking an administrative assistant, whose primary responsibilities include providing comprehensive support to the CEO, CFO and Chief Engineer. This dynamic position requires the ability to anticipate needs, think critically, and offer solutions to problems with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Manage professional and at times, personal scheduling for Executive Team, including agendas, mail, email, phone calls.
- Coordinate complex scheduling and calendar management, as well as content and flow of information between executives.
- Maintain strict confidentiality and professionalism with all materials.
- Provide sophisticated calendar management for Executive Team. Prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; make judgements and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day operations.
- Internal and external meeting and event support and execution (i.e., reserve conference rooms, meeting requests, visitor planning, catering)
- Submits order requests (i.e., equipment, office supplies, software, supply chain)
- Office and office equipment management
- Generates reports and documents (compile/edit/publish)
- Improves and ensures effective processes/systems that provide superior organization and efficiency to Executive Team.
- Collaborates with other staff across the corporation to achieve coverage and increase efficiency and communication.
- Coordinate and/or book travel arrangements, prepare itineraries, plan logistics and submit expense reports.
- Ad hoc administrative tasks as requested.
- High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent
- Familiarity with Aerospace preferred, but not required
- Fundamental administrative skills: strategic execution of tasks, organization, detail-oriented, writing, and proofreading
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with a strong attention to detail
- Fundamental communication & interpersonal skills: collaboration, resiliency, problem-solving, emotional intelligence, judgment, and decision-making, across all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle sensitive information appropriately
- Ability to work independently and/or cooperatively with a team to deliver innovative solutions and resolve issues
- Strong ability to structure / organize a start-up environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships
- Ability to multi-task, change direction quickly, and thrive in a fast-paced, often high-pressure atmosphere while working with minimum supervision.
- Self-motivated, strong work ethic, and the ability to hit the ground running.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.