|Deka Biosciences is seeking an Office Manager/Project Coordinator to be a highly impactful and influential team member of our Germantown, MD office. This role will act as the administrative manager for much of the Senior Leadership Team, including the Chief Executive Officer, Chief Business Officer, Chief Medical Officer, and other senior executives. This position will be responsible for overseeing facilities operations and management and host visitors to the office, representing Deka at the highest level.|
- Provide administrative support and planning, including company meetings and events.
- Planning and coordinating Deka’s participation at large annual industry events such as JP Morgan Healthcare Conference, BIO and others
- Manage executives’ calendars, track expenses and prepare expense reports for reimbursement, and book travel, as necessary.
- Host visitors to the office site, including members of the Board of Directors, business partners, research collaborators, and job candidates.
- Support other functional areas and members of the organization’s leadership team with special projects, as needed.
- Monitor and purchase office supplies, as requested.
- Coordinate with vendors to order and maintain common office areas and equipment.
- Coordinate with property manager to oversee the maintenance and repair of machinery, equipment, and electrical and mechanical systems.
- Manage delivery and disbursement of mail and other packages.