|As the Software Quality Assurance Specialist, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the quality and usability of our software products by conducting various testing activities. Your primary responsibilities will include conducting functional, usability testing of new features and performing manual regression testing to ensure the overall stability and reliability of the software. You’re an ambitious person that doesn’t want to be bound by a specific job description and is willing to dive in where needed to help the team grow. Your ability to make an impact at Aidium will be tremendous.|
- Conduct functional and usability testing of new features to evaluate their ease of use, functionality, and overall user experience.
- Develop comprehensive test plans and test cases to ensure thorough coverage of all software functionalities.
- Execute manual regression testing to identify software defects and ensure that resolved issues do not reintroduce any regressions.
- Collaborate closely with software developers, product managers, support specialists and other stakeholders to understand product requirements and provide valuable feedback during the development lifecycle.
- Document and communicate software defects, issues, and improvement suggestions in a clear and concise manner, utilizing appropriate bug tracking and project management tools (GitHub, Jira, etc.).
- Perform ad-hoc testing to identify any unforeseen issues or areas of improvement within the software.
- Continuously contribute to the improvement of the software testing process by suggesting and implementing innovative methodologies and tools.
- Participate in cross-functional team meetings to provide insights and suggestions for improving the overall software quality.
- Stay updated with the latest industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies related to software quality assurance and usability testing.
- Maintain expert-level knowledge of the product and be a point of escalation for other departments – working on a team in a collaborative start-up environment